Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Donald Trump has my vote if he remains committed to building "a great, great wall on our southern border." Updated: And if he changes his completely unacceptable "why taunt" view on Pamela Geller's Muhammad cartoon events

.
5/21/15, "Megyn Kelly Challenges Trump on His Pam Geller ‘Draw Muhammad’ Comments," Breitbart, Jeff Poor

----------------------------
6/16/15, "The 10 best lines from Donald Trump's announcement speech," Politico, Adam B. Lerner

"4. On America’s borders: “I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall.”"...
............
==========
...........
Comment: For this alone he has my vote. 

=================

6/1/15, "The American dream is dead, but I will bring it back': Donald Trump announces he is running for President (and his perfect vice president is Oprah)," UK Daily Mail, By Chris Spargo and Kieran Corcoran At Trump Tower For Dailymail.com


















Trump at his announcement today in NY City, photo Rex via UK Daily Mail












.

No comments: