Monday, July 19, 2010

Stop $50-$100 billion US taxpayer bailout of Europe via IMF-Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers

  • 7/19, Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers seeks to stop Obama from giving $50-$100 billion US tax dollars to the European bailout via the IMF. Obama now considering behind closed doors, IMF board meeting to take place shortly. Posted at RedState.com
"At a time when Americans are speaking out against government bailouts and wasteful spending, President Obama is committing
  • at least $50 billion of U.S. tax dollars to help bailout Greece and the European Union.

Just today, the Financial Times reported that the IMF is seeking to boost its lending resources by another $250 billion.

I’ve been saying since I learned of this bailout, that the federal government should not be borrowing more money – much of it from China – to subsidize the fiscal recklessness of European nations.

  • That’s why I introduced

I recently posted my idea on America Speaking Out for the community to vote on, debate, and share with friends. If this is an issue you care about, help spread the word by sharing my idea on Facebook and Twitter." posted at RedState.com

No comments: