Saturday, July 30, 2011

Obama says he has hundreds of thousands of dollars he doesn't need

.
Obama, a multi-millionaire, says he doesn't need all the money he has but doesn't offer to give it to someone else who needs it more. (2nd para)

7/12/11, "Obama's Marxist Immersion Shows in Presser," American Thinker, Ann Barnhardt

From Obama press conference:

"I do not want, and I will not accept a deal in which I am asked to do nothing. In fact, I am able to keep hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional income that I don't need, while, uh, a parent out there who is struggling to figure out how to send their kid to college suddenly finds, uh, that they've got a couple thousand dollars less in grants or student loans. That's what the revenue debate is about." (2nd para.)

-Barack Obama, July 11, 2011" (video)


.

No comments: