Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Jon Lovitz: 'So when I made fun of George Bush that meant I dislike white people?'

.
7/20/12, "Awesome: Jon Lovitz calls out the Left’s despicable race card playing," Twitchy.com

Jon Lovitz twitter, 7/20/12, "Because I criticize the President, they say I don't care about black people. So when I made fun of Bush, that meant I dislike white people?"

"Well, who could have seen this coming?

As Twitchy reported Thursday, liberals declared war on ”Saturday Night Live” alum Jon Lovitz after he took issue with President Obama’s demeaning contempt for American entrepreneurs. As a business owner, Lovitz was appalled when the president he voted for told Americans, “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

Apparently the Left’s assault included … wait for it … accusations of racism. The race card: libs never leave home without it.

You’d think Lovitz had committed a grave offense like using the phrase “you people.”

The comedian called out his fellow liberals, noting that it’s the Left that reduces the president to nothing more than the color of his skin." via Howie Carr


.

No comments: