Friday, May 24, 2013

“My Dad fought a war so this can never happen in America. I will not dishonor my father’s memory by giving up what he fought for. No, sir. With all due respect, I will not consent to a search without a proper warrant.” Pilot to Obama DHS

.
5/22/13, "With all due respect, I will not consent to a search without a proper warrant.”" BehindTheBlack, Robert Zimmerman

"“My dad fought a war so this can never happen in America. I will not dishonor my father’s memory by giving up what he fought for. No, sir. With all due respect, I will not consent to a search without a proper warrant.”"

------------------------------------------

5/21/13, "Annals of the Security State: More Airplane Stories," James Fallows, The Atlantic

"Over the weekend I related the story of Gabriel Silverstein, a businessman and pilot who for no apparent reason was subjected to a two-hour detention and invasive search by Homeland Security officials as he traveled across the country in his small plane."...

========================= 

July 4, 1776:

"A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act 

which may define a Tyrant, 

is unfit to be the ruler 

of a free people."...

==========================

Ed. note: It is entirely the fault of George Bush, his crowd, the RNC, and Fox News that this country is in the grip of the radical left. Further, none of them are the slightest bit bothered about this. They were hoping for it as they hoped the democrats would take back the House in 2006 and now that democrats will stay in charge permanently. The GOP despises and lives to silence icky people who only care about the country.





.

No comments: