Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thad Cochran admits he's an outsider in Mississippi, on May 30, 2014 referred to Washington, DC as "back home." An embarrassment for GOP Establishment and Haley Barbour

.
Of Cochran's longtime executive assistant he said, "She's popular back home and I am glad she's a member of my staff.”... 

5/31/14, "Cochran Accidentally Calls Obamacare 'Important Effort of the Federal Government'," Breitbart, Matthew Boyle, Biloxi, Miss.

"When Sen. Thad Cochran (R-MS) goes on the record with reporters, it always seems to bring a surprise or two....
 

In a third interview, Cochran addressed controversy over his longtime executive assistant, Kay Webber, for the first time, saying she is “an outstanding member of my staff.”

“Well, I haven't seen any real attacks on her," Cochran said when Fox 13 Memphis asked him about criticism of Webber. “I've seen speculation and heard a lot of rumors, but we are not running a campaign based on rumors. She is an outstanding member of my staff and has been there a long time. She's popular back home and I am glad she's a member of my staff.”"...
.
===================

Source for Cochran "back home" quote:

5/30/14, "Cochran Campaigns In DeSoto Co. Days Before Primary," myfoxmemphis.com, Tom Dees, Mississippi correspondent




.

No comments: