Monday, March 23, 2015

Ted Cruz announces he's running for President, announcement made on his twitter page a few minutes past midnight ET

.
3/23/15, Ted Cruz Twitter

At a few minutes ago, 7 or 8 minutes past midnight, the following message appeared on Ted's twitter page:

"I'm running for President and I hope to earn your support!"

A :30 video narrated by Ted accompanies. At the end it said, "Paid for by Cruz for President."

I didn't see a link for "Cruz for President" otherwise I would've sent money immediately. Added: TedCruz.org is linked on his Twitter page. I just donated there. The donation page lists the totals an individual can give in a primary and general election, $2700 in each.

On his twitter page earlier in the evening he had posted, "Tonight around midnight there will be some news you won’t want to miss. Stay tuned…" 

Finally, midnight arrived. Ted Cruz for President! Thanks Ted!














Above creative photo via Free Republic commenter.



.

.

No comments: