Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tom Brokaw insults Alabama in his Ole Miss commencement speech: "If I were speaking at Alabama, I would have to use smaller words and shorter sentences."

.
5/14/16, "Tom Brokaw at Ole Miss: 'If I were speaking at Alabama, I would have to use smaller words'," Al.com, Erin Edgemon

"Former NBC News anchor Tom Brokaw slammed the University of Alabama while giving the commencement address at the University of Mississippi on Saturday morning.
......
"I'm so relieved to be speaking to a graduating class from Ole Miss," the legendary journalist said. "If I were speaking at Alabama, I would have to use smaller words and shorter sentences.""...

Image caption: "Tom Brokaw gives the address at the University of Mississippi commencement ceremony in the Grove, in Oxford, Miss., on Saturday, May 14, 2016. (Bruce Newman /The Oxford Eagle via AP) (Bruce Newman)"


...............

No comments: